The BC Safe Driving Course is designed to help you to become a better, safer driver. You will learn the skills needed to become a defensive driver, to avoid committing traffic violations and to recognize and react to unsafe situations on the road.
Take this course if you need to:
- Clean up your driving record – demonstrate that you are taking Safe Driving seriously so over time you can establish a good driving record.
- Reduce your likelihood of becoming involved in an accident by learning techniques to reduce risky driving behaviour.
- Learn techniques to help you shift your attitude toward driving which will help to reduce road rage problems.
- Learn at your own pace – you can stop the course at any time and resume from where you left off at a later time.
- Protect your vehicle by learning to drive in a manner that helps to reduce wear and tear on your vehicle, as well as maximize fuel economy.
- Develop a more tolerant and safe approach to driving that will benefit yourself and the other drivers, pedestrians, and cyclists around you.